Tahoma Audubon Membership
Join or Renew to Support Birds + Habitats in Pierce County
Your membership with Tahoma Audubon connects people throughout Pierce County with birds, other wildlife and their habitats through education, conservation and recreation. Thank you!
In addition to our regular member benefits, as a new member of Tahoma Audubon, you have the option to receive a complimentary membership to National Audubon Society for one year if you have never been an NAS member before.
Renewing members continue to receive our regular member benefits and the knowledge that their ongoing support protects birds and habitats year-to-year in Pierce County.
A Tahoma Audubon membership makes a great gift! Gift memberships are available at any of our regular membership levels and include full member benefits. When gifting a membership, please provide the full name, address, phone number and email address (if available) of the person(s) you are gifting the membership to. We've even provided a card you can download, print and give to your giftee.
To join, renew or gift a membership by mail, please make checks payable to Tahoma Audubon Society and send them to:
Tahoma Audubon Society
2917 Morrison Road W.
University Place, WA 98466
NATIONAL AUDUBON SOCIETY
To remain a National Audubon Society member, you must renew directly with NAS (we cannot process these renewals through our office). You may renew your NAS membership online or by calling Member Services at 1-844-428-3826.
All membership dues are 100% tax-deductible.
Introductory Individual Membership (first year only):
- $20 per person for 1 year
Regular Membership Levels:
- Student/Under 18: $15 per person/year
- Senior Individual: $25 per person/year
- Individual: $30 per person/year
- Military Family/Dual Senior (active duty or retired): $35/year
- Family/Dual Senior: $40/year
Sustaining Membership & Monthly Membership Levels:
- Fir: $144/year or $12/month
- Cedar: $300/year or $25/month
- Oak: $600/year or $50/month
All members receive:
- Satisfaction knowing you are making a difference to protect Pierce County wildlife and wild places.
- Opportunities to socialize with people who share your same interests and valuing of the natural world.
- Opportunities to participate in community science efforts, such as the Christmas Bird Count.
- Satisfaction making an impact as part of grassroots successes in local conservation.
Introductory Individual Members:
- Complimentary membership to National Audubon Society for one year (if you have never been an NAS member before), including a subscription to their award-winning magazine published 6x/year.
- All Regular Member benefits.
- Subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter, The Towhee.
- 10% discount on birding and natural history classes.
- 10% discount in our Nature Shop at the Adriana Hess Audubon Center.
Sustaining Members & Monthly Members:
- Special invitations to exclusive events throughout the year.
- All Regular Member benefits.
For questions or comments about membership, call us at 253-565-9129.