(Open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., based on volunteer availability and by appointment)
Available to purchase in the
- A wide selection of the latest and hard to find field guides, including birds, butterflies, plants and more.
- The Great Washington Birding Trail Maps
- Audubon bird calls
- Only Audubon-approved nest boxes for sale
- Educational and decorative posters
- Over 50 limited edition fine art prints for sale. Catalog coming soon...
- Stickers, temporary tatoos, crafts, coloring, carving and other nature-themed books for youth and adults
- Write-in-the-Rain notebooks
- Audubon notecards
FREE Community Resources:
- Library of field guides and other books on natural resources available to members
- 20 bird nest displays - from a tiny hummingbird nest to a crow's nest and everything in between!
- Bird specimens on display - owls and hawks!
- Informational literature on local resources and upcomoing events, classes and festivals
- Pick up a free copy of The Towhee
- Local plant and bird checklists and brochures
- Discover volunteer opportunities — both indoors and outdoors.
- Staffed by great volunteers ready to help you answer your birding questions!